One of the healthiest and quickest breakfast and mid-meal snack options is a smoothie. It is so quick to make, keeps you full, and provides the benefits of all the good ingredients you whip up! Since none of the ingredients are cooked on a high flame-like we normally do for Indian breakfast, all the nutrients remain intact. You can enhance the superpower of your smoothies by adding good quality whey protein or any other protein powder. The best thing about choosing GNC protein for your smoothie is their amazing taste, credibility, and authenticity and they get mixed up instantly.
Try these 5 healthy and delicious recipes using GNC whey protein powder for a powder-packed start to the day.
1. Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
For those who are a fan of peanut butter, we got a great protein-rich smoothie recipe. The delicious taste and rich texture of peanut butter add a unique flavor to this smoothie. You can have it in breakfast and you’ll feel full and energized to breeze through your day. The added protein powder makes it all the more power-packed, so if you like you can also have it as a post-workout recovery drink.
- 1 cup low-fat milk (you can opt for any nut milk of your choice)
- 1 banana
- 2 scoops peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 2 scoops GNC chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender jar and blend for about 30 seconds or until you get smoothie-like consistency.
- Transfer to a glass and relish!
2. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie
When mom tells us to eat our greens, we should all listen. Now is also not late. Try this green protein smoothie to get the goodness of fruits and the power of protein powder. Have it for breakfast and feel charged up the entire day! It is super easy to make and tastes divine! Indeed the perfect way to eat (or rather) drink your greens.
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 apple (roughly chopped)
- 1 scoop vanilla GNC protein
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup frozen mango (diced into cubes)
- 1 tsp hemp/ chia seeds
- 5-8 fresh mint leaves
- ½ tsp virgin coconut oil (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in the blender jar and mix well. Add a little water if you think the consistency is too thick.
- Transfer to a glass and enjoy!
3. Strawberry Protein Shake
If you are a fan of strawberries, then this is a must try recipe for you? Get the delicious taste of strawberry cheesecake, but minus the guilt and extra calories. Strawberry protein shake would be perfect for not just fitness enthusiasts, but everyone in your family.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 scoop GNC whey protein (strawberry)
- 1/3 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened low fat milk (you can choose oat milk or almond milk)
- Toppings (optional) – seeds and nuts of choice
- Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender jar and mix well until you get a smoothie like consistency.
- Transfer to a big bowl and garnish with almonds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds and dig in!
4. Hearty Savory Smoothie
So if you are someone who thinks that smoothies can only be sweet, here’s adding a little salt. This delicious and wholesome savory smoothie will fill you up, provide the goodness of veggies, and get all the benefits of protein powder. The recipe also has a good amount of carbohydrates so that’s also a plus!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- ¼ avocado
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chickpeas (boiled and drained)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- ¼ tbsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 scoop GNC protein powder
- Put spinach and vegetable broth in the blender and blend well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and spices and blend again until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add more salt if needed. Transfer to a bowl and enjoy!
5. Triple Berry Smoothie
Berries are the best superfoods that you can add to your daily diet. They are a rich source of antioxidants and also provide other essential minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin C. This triple berry smoothie will give you the rich taste of berries and the goodness of whey protein in a single recipe. Try it for breakfast or in-between meals to keep your energy levels up.
- 1 ½ cup frozen berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla GNC protein powder
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (you can take any other nut milk or low-fat milk)
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a glass and enjoy!
Make sure you consult your doctor before including any new whey protein supplement in your routine. Also, do stick to the dosage mentioned on the package to avoid any side effects or allergic reactions.
You can easily buy all the above-mentioned GNC protein powders directly from the website – www.guardian.in. It is really easy and completely safe to shop from the website. You get 100% authentic and original products, so do not worry about the quality.